Nowadays, the uses of Rowing machines have become the most innovative option to keep you physically fit. This home gym equipment can keep your lower and upper body parts fit and energetic.
Therefore, you can consider rowing the complete workout with a great payoff. In addition, this cardio-strength gym equipment can lead you to achieve good health. This blog post will learn about the techniques to use this machine and the health benefits.
Please take a short trip to know the details.
4 Steps to look at
You need to follow four steps to get the full rowing motion from start to end.
- Step 1: First, you need to sit straight on a Rowing machine and keep your arms straight and flexed knees and ankles. It would help if you tried to pull down the shoulders using the lats and brace the core.
It will help you to keep your lower body parts safe. After that, lean a little forward, but keep your back straight.
- Step 2: Now, continue with the core bracing; start pushing using the legs. When your legs are straight, try to lean back and forth at a 45-degree angle. Finally, it would help to pull the handles using your arms against the torso.
Here it would help if you remembered the correct body movement orders. They are legs, core, hips, shoulders, and arms.
- Step 3: In this step, you need to keep your body in the rest posture right opposite the catch posture. You should lean the back and shoulder to keep them from your long legs. Also, it would help if you pulled your hands towards your body and elbows to the torso.
- Step 4: Finally, do the reverse steps to get back to the catch posture. Keep your arms straight, bend your knees, and hinge a little to keep the torso over your legs.
You will achieve various benefits if you practice a Rowing machine regularly. They are-
- Complete workout: Rowing will fit your arms and your whole body parts. According to professional experts, this involves 65-75% leg exercise and 25-35% upper body exercise.
- Suitable for all: You should treat the Rowing machine as critical home gym equipment. This exercise is ideal for all kinds of persons, including- the visually disabled ones. According to a study in 2015, 25 people with low visuality rowed for continuous 6-long weeks and reduced their total body fat.
- Low impact: This exercise will help you burn your extra calories without stressing your joints. Therefore, it is an excellent exercise with low impact. Moreover, for people suffering from osteoarthritis, the Rowing machine will help them best.
- Heart and lungs: Rowing is a great cardiovascular exercise that can keep your heart, lungs, and blood vessels healthy. It will also help to reach the essential nutrients for the entire body.
Carefully follow all the techniques mentioned above to continue exercising with your Rowing machine. Stay healthy and fit!