Do you often find yourself cleaning your bed base more than you’d like to? If so, you’re not alone. Bed base cleaning is one of the most common household tasks, and for good reason – a dirty bed base can lead to a lot of unhealthy bacteria buildup that can make you sick. In this post, we’ll show you how to clean your bed base with storage, so you can avoid having to spend hours on end cleaning it every week.
The very first step is to remove any excess sheets and blankets. This will help you get a better view of the bed base with storage and make it easier to clean. In addition, any dirt or dust that’s on the bed base will be easier to clean with a brush.
If your bed has mattress coverings, be sure to remove them before starting the cleaning process. Mattress covers can easily become caught in dirty areas and contribute to overall clutter on your bed base. Instead, fold or store these coverings when not in use so they don’t take up extra space or add unnecessary steps during cleanup time.
Start by wiping down all of the surfaces that come into contact with your body with a clean cloth. This includes the bed base, headboard, walls, and floorboards. Make sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies!
If your bed has any built-in storage areas – like drawers or cabinets – be sure to remove any debris or dried spills before cleaning them. This will help keep surfaces clean while you’re working and prevent accidental spills that can create additional messes.
Finally, sprinkle some baking soda onto a tissue paper ball and use it to wipe down hard-to-reach areas like corners and crevices. This will help clean and deodorise the area while it’s being cleaned, and it won’t damage your furniture or floors as acid can do.
Tips For Maintaining Bed Base With Storage for Long Shelf Life
- – Clean regularly with a dust cloth and baking soda to prevent buildup and improve the overall look & smell of your bed
- – Remove mattress covers when not in use, as they can easily become trapped on surfaces
- – Organise bed contents by type or use hanging frames to keep items off the floor
- – Store clutter-free with a clean, well-lit area for storage
- – Double-check cords and plugs before turning off your device, especially if you’re using bedside lamps
- – Take a break now and then to freshen up the room – it’ll help keep things tidy & fresh!
- – Buy an extra set of cleaning supplies just in case something happens and you have to improvise
By following these simple steps, you can clean your bed base with storage without having to spend hours on end cleaning it every week. Storage will help keep surfaces clean and free from unnecessary clutter, making cleanup much easier – meaning you can more easily focus on other important tasks like sleeping! Plus the maintenance tips will help keep your bed looking great for years to come!