If you are checking out some of the modern bathroom designs, you will surely come across the freestanding baths in Sydney for your use. Traditional bathtubs used to take up a lot of space, and you need to have good space in the bathroom for the same. But, with the freestanding option, now even a small bathroom can accommodate some stylish bathtubs for those great bathtub times after a hard day at work.
The benefits you get with the freestanding ones:
A large footed bathtub with feet might remind you of that of the Victorian Era! But, that refreshing new freestanding tub is one of the latest trends you can go for. These tubs will no longer be those large hulks but will come in various shapes, sizes and styles too. So, make sure to consider these advantages ass you plan bathroom renovations.
Creating some new and creative designs:
Instead of being a place for just taking baths, the freestanding tub will create that mood for ultimate elegance or even nostalgia. There is nothing like that big old footed bathtub for sure. But the sleek designs of the new tubs will create that modern and elegant look, which will match perfectly with your modern bathrooms.
- These tubs will have those graceful and rounded curves, which are soothing to watch.
- The freestanding tub is more like the focal point of the bathroom. So, you get to take time to select one that will match your bathroom well.
The versatile shapes and sizes:
There are various shapes and sizes of the freestanding bath you will come across. So, depending on your choice and the size of the bathroom, you get to choose anyone you like.
- You will receive that compact design for that smaller bathroom or even more spacious tub for a larger area.
- So, these bathtubs are quite versatile for adding to your available space.
- On the other hand, besides the footed tubs, you will get them on a pedestal or even on the floor, if you will.
- For that premium and added luxury, you can aim for that slipper tub or the Japanese soaking tub. It will have one higher end for you to rest against while soaking in that hot bubbly soapy water.
Quite easy to add into your design:
In place of settling the tub in one corner of the bathroom, you can place the freestanding one anywhere you want. So, it will provide your bathroom with that illusion of looking a lot bigger. In case you have carefully selected the fixtures or tiles that you are planning to show off, then a freestanding tub will provide you with that space to admire them. This form of the tub is also easy to walk around, making it more convenient to clean and maintain.
Get one for your own use now!
So, waste no time further and get the best bathtub for your use. The freestanding ones are now easily available. Check out with the best and reputed manufacturers for quality that will last the longest.