A commercial stainless steel kitchen bench is a crucial piece of furniture. You prepare your food on it. The bench is the place where you perform the majority of cooking processes. These are mixing, cutting, blending, and rolling. It’s the epicenter of authority in the kitchen.
Its usage is more extensive than the likes of kitchen utensils, cutlery and pots. You use these benches in every commercial kitchen environment, including hotels, motels, and restaurants.
The first category of kitchen hardware entails the likes of plywood and wooden benches. They didn’t stay long in the market due to the water and moisture effect on them. Eventually, things started evolving into concrete, regal, and luxurious timber, laminated benchtops, and tiles and marbles.
Enter the stainless world
Currently, a stainless-steel kitchen bench dominates the market. In addition to the fact that they are portable, stainless steel benchtops and products are superb in every ramification. You can start with their aesthetics.
- Generally fashionable, a commercial stainless steel kitchen bench is sweet with its shiny and bright metallic surface.
- You cannot hide its beauty, and it can surely lure you irrespective of its position or placement in the kitchen.
- Generally versatile, these benchtops can encompass the need of auxiliary small wares and cabinets in the kitchen.
- They have simple maintenance. You can clean them with water and mop the surface with a towel. It’s enough to restore the shine and beauty of the bench.
Looks and durability
The hallmark for any high-class or standard restaurant or food joint is their hygienic protocol, qualities, and arrangements. A stainless-steel kitchen bench offers exactly that. They provide no room for fungus or bacteria to grow. The surfaces don’t allow any mess or clutter.
- Consider its durability while buying a steel bench. Wooden benches are bound to rot.
- The tiles may deplete and break. Fancy marble will always become outdated. However, stainless steel will perpetually remain what it is.
- Stainless steel is highly corrosion-resistive. In addition to its resistance to water or moisture, it’s also resistant to chlorinated, alkaline, and acidic solutions.
- If you take proper cautions, these kitchen benches can remain intact for years with zero maintenance cost.
- Restaurateurs focus on this quality investment because it leaves no room for regret.
Fire resistance and variety
A commercial stainless steel kitchen bench isn’t a flammable material. Generally, these benches don’t catch fire like wood. Since the kitchen is the place where you use fire, it’s prudent to get a metallic substance in place of wood. Regardless of a prolonged fire that destroys the steel’s texture, the metal won’t feed or increase the fire with extra strength.
The most compelling aspect about stainless steel benches is that you can produce them in a variety of functions, designs, shapes, and sizes. It’s easy to get a small size for your humble catering business. You have the larger ones for big restaurants.
Its kitchenware comes in a range of grades. Each one has unique features and purposes for every level of hotel or catering business. You can also use them in your office cafeterias and small food outlets.